Crickets (20g) – Blue Cheese – Party Bugs
- 4,95 €
Tasting sample of roasted, edible crickets for snacking.
Try Blue Cheese crickets with cheeses, biscuits, and drinks!
If you like blue cheese, you probably want this product, too. Familiar tastes make the acceptance of new and more ecologically friendly ingredients, like edible insects, easier.
Serve your friends with Blue Cheese crickets as a snack with drinks and biscuits.
These Blue Cheese seasoned crickets are a salty product and a perfect snack.
Read more about Party Bugs' news and stories!
You can find the product descriptions in different languages on Party Bugs webpages.
WHOLESALERS and RETAILERS!
Bug Bazaar shows only retail prices.
Farmed, roasted, and whole crickets (77%; acheta domesticus) from the EU, spice mix (23%; cheese, onion, aroma, garlic, salt, sugar, maltodextrin).
Nutritional Information (per 100g)
Energy 1741kJ/416kcal, fat 16.4g (of which saturated fatty acids 7.0g), carbohydrates 19.8g (of which sugars 1.6g), fiber 2.9g, protein 43.1g, and salt 2.8g.
Store dry, dark, and at room temperature.
Spiced up manually and with love by
Opastinsilta 8 A
Eating insects can cause allergic reactions to persons allergic to shellfish, mollusks, or house dust mites.
The product contains milk and lactose. May contain gluten.
- Pickup in Helsinki (Pasila, Opastinsilta 8 D)
- 0,00 €
- Pickup at our office in Helsinki City Center. Please call before and place your order in telephone, by email or by using this online shop!
- Post Parcel Aboard (Zone 4)
- 43,00 €
- The Finnish Postal Service is used to ship orders that go out from Finland. ORDER HANDLING TIME: max. 30 days. TRANSPORTATION TIME: Nordic countries 2-5 working days, the rest of Europe 3-7 working days and rest of the world 6-14 working days.
- Posti Parcel to Finland
- 5,90 €
- This shipping method is only for shipments to Finland.