Crickets (20g) – Mediterranean – Party Bugs
Tasting sample of roasted, edible crickets for snacking.
Try Mediterranean crickets with cheeses, biscuits, and drinks!
A salty snack with natural herbs and spices from the Mediterranean.
Serve your friends with Mediterranean crickets as a snack with drinks, cheeses and biscuits.
Salty crickets seasoned with natural Mediterranean herbs are a perfect snack.
Read more about Party Bugs' news and stories!
You can find the product descriptions of this product in different languages also on Party Bugs' webpages:
WHOLESALERS and RETAILERS!
Bug Bazaar shows only retail prices.
Farmed, roasted, and whole crickets (80%; acheta domesticus) from the EU, spice mix (20%; honey, salt, rosemary, tomato, thyme, maltodextrine, oregano, lupine, fennel).
Nutritional Information (per 100g)
Energy 1795kj/429kcal, fat 18.1g (of which saturated fatty acids 7.6g), carbohydrates 14.7g (of which sugars 3.7g), fiber 5.5g, protein 53.4g, and salt 6.2g.
Store dry, dark, and at room temperature.
Spiced up manually and with love by
Opastinsilta 8 A
Eating insects can cause allergic reactions to persons allergic to shellfish, mollusks, or house dust mites.
The product contains lupin. May contain rests from gluten and sesame.
- Pickup in Helsinki (Pasila)
- Pickup at our office in Helsinki City Center. Please call before and place your order in telephone, by email or by using this online shop!
- Post Parcel Aboard (Zone 4)
- The Finnish Postal Service is used to ship orders that go out from Finland. ORDER HANDLING TIME: max. 30 days. TRANSPORTATION TIME: Nordic countries 2-5 working days, the rest of Europe 3-7 working days and rest of the world 6-14 working days.
- Posti Parcel to Finland
- This shipping method is only for shipments to Finland.